Friday, April 3, 2020

4M Virtual Learning Week 3

HI 4M! I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

On Monday, April 6, you can begin week 3 of virtual learning! Click on the link below. This will take you to the instructions for Week 3 of learning.

4M Virtual Learning Week 3 Instructions

I also have made a weekly schedule you can use to break down your work if you would like. If you already have a schedule at home that is working, then you do not have to use this. :)

4M Virtual Learning Week 3 Schedule

Next week we will Zoom on Tuesday, April 8 and Thursday, April 10 to start our class read-aloud of Holes at 1:00 pm on both days. We will also Zoom on Wednesday, April 9 at to do a "Study Hall" at 10:00 am for you to ask me questions about your learning and I can teach you on the spot what you needed.

Remember your parents have my email and phone number if you have any questions or need help. A lot of you have also used google docs and our pen pal letters to communicate with me and ask questions. Keep doing this!

Stay safe and healthy!

Love, 

Ms. Modde